PAREKIDE ELKARTEA believe in a model of development in which:
- The target people are active agents in their own development and have the ability to be, favoring their social participation.
- Priority target are the most disadvantaged people, especially women.
- The target population must have resources and tools that enable an improvement in health, education and productive spaces.
- Sustainable and environmentally friendly development.
The purpose of PAREKIDE is local development and improved quality of life for people living in developing countries. PAREKIDE helps to fulfill its mission through:
- The design and implementation of development projects.
- Awareness actions
- Exchange of experience between North and South
PAREKIDE values are:
- Promote the empowerment of women.
- Fairly democratic participation
- The exchange of body experiences and South North
- Co-development respecting the environment
- International solidarity, among others.
Profile PAREKIDE. We are a newly established NGO that seeks to interact socially. We focus our efforts on ensuring the satisfaction of vulnerable groups as we develop our projects with tools and purposes that benefit the whole of society. The people who make PAREKIDE come from different and varied fields, but we share the same idea of work and the same philosophy when it comes to understand the ideas and cooperation. We come from different geographical locations and know different realities of different places and countries, in cooperation issues. This combination of Track points to various realities gives us an interesting insight into the state of needs, and we are truly passionate and involved people with our work, projects and vulnerable to which groups we went, especially women and immigrants .
NGO. We are an association of people who have united voluntarily to help vulnerable people through democratic management in this NGOs. The guidelines by which our NGO launches its values are:
- Voluntary and open membership
- Democratic management by the partner people
- Economic participation of people and other partners / as
- Autonomy and independence
- Education, training and information
- Cooperation between NGOs and various bodies
- Concern for community
Social commitment and cooperation. We are in a very diverse society for different reasons; cultural, ideological, language, nationality, etc. We try to work with a model that encourages collaboration, guaranteeing the freedoms and enhancing the quality of people in vulnerable situations. Our work is mainly in four languages (Basque, Castilian, English and French) because of the demand for the groups to which we turn. Offering Intimacy and participating in the normalization of Basque in our area, thanks to daily work.